Saturdays 10-11am central
KRMS Logo to listen!
ARCHIVES of previous 2017-2018 shows...click here...or scroll down to On Demand Dock Box!
Master Captain Bob May, your show host!
June 20 2015
1. New Pirate Ship cruising Lake of the Ozarks...Captain Scalawag with the details and Rep. Rocky Miller update on Sgt. Henry case.
2. E15 EPS mandate...no good for boaters. David Kennedy BOAT US Gov. Affairs on what its all about.
3. 3 Rivers Run on PWC's for the benefit of the Tri-County YMCA. CEO Ben Jacobi with details. And...Ed Champion with Support our Troops Poker Run
4. Shootout update with Ron Duggan.
June 13 2015 Audio Posted
1. Lake Race 2015 & Chopper Dropper wrap up...
2. 16th Troops Appreciation event at Mariner Pier 31 marina, Bud Simmons joins us with details
3. BOAT US Anglers and trailing packages with Dustin King, Program Manager
4. Heartland Boating Magazine editor Brad Kovach with announcement of new print version out for June
June 6 2015 Audio Posted
1. Last minute Lake Race 2015 Info, BroStock results, Chopper Dropper and Trailering tips.
2. Speedonthewater.com Jason Johnson on performance racing events around the country
3. BOAT US Towing VP John Condon
4. OPERATION DRY WATER with John Fetterman of NASBLA (June 26-28)
May 30, 2015 - Audio Posted
1. BroStock, Lake Race, Memorial Day, LOMDA, Boater Education Classes
2. BOAT US Heather Lougheed, VP membership
3. Steamship Sultana disaster - Mike Demster, President of the Marion, Ark. Chamber on the countries worst maritime disaster...Part 1
4. Part 2 of the Sultana story...and some maritime museums from around the country.
May 23 2015 - Audio Posted - Sorry for the
in getting this week's show posted...Internetitis...!
1. US Coast Guard Lt. Daniel Every on Inspections of Rec Boats and Charter Boats
2. BOAT US President Margaret Podlich
3. LOTO Clean Water...yes it is. Doug Beck joins us
4. BROSTOCK is back and Aaron Grace of Liquid Force tells us all about it.
May 16, 2015 -Audio Posted
1. National Safe Boating Week - Ex. Dir. of the National Safe Boating Council, Rachel Johnson
2. Harris Pontoon/Tritoon Party at Marine Max- Frank Svoboda, Sales Manager
3. BOAT US VP Public Affairs Scott Croft with big news...GEICO.
4. Wear Your Life Jacket to the Capitol Day with members of the LOTO Water Safety Council. Rep. Diane Franklin, Rep. Rocky Miller, Rebecca Green (co-chair of WSC) and audio from the House Chambers on proclamation.
May 9 2015 - Audio Posted
1. Waterfront News and Part 2 with Ed Huntsman, US Coast Guard on National Safe Boating Week.
2. National Weather Service Andy Bailey on Watches and Warnings and new App
3. High Tide Marine Cords VP Mike Smalley
4. US Coast Guard About Boating Class with Wilson Allsbrook
May 2 2015 - Audio Posted
1. Lake activities this weekend and Who's Your Captain, Captain Ray Bixler
2. National Safe Boating Week-Ed Huntsman, US Coast Guard 8th Dist. Recreational Boating Safety Program Manager Part One
3. Iguana Watersports Rental Operations Manager Brad Cato
4. Boat Show AfterGlow with Hydro Hoist/JoAnne Clark, MarineMax/Angie Cook and Paradise Upholstery & Canvas/Pete Zimmerman
April 25 2015 - Audio Posted
1. Boat Show AfterGlow Part 1 and Prize winners
2. Official Waterfront Restuarant/Bar of the Show Beavers at the Dam and Mike Shepherd
3. Harbor Hop next Sat with Michelle Thompson of funelake.com and WaterFront News
4. Boat Show AfterGlow Part 2 and WaterFront News part two
April 18 2015 - Audio posted
1. Lake Race Update with Mike Shepherd, Steering Committee Chairman.
2. Capt. Greg Riley on being a Deliver Captain at Marine Max and David Paisley, manager of the Osage Beach Marine Max on their Boat Show specials.
3. US Coast Guard Boater Education Class April 25 in Camdenton, Ernie Venus, Aug member explains.
4. KIDDE Fire Extinguisher recall with Nikki Fleming of the Consumer Products Safety Commission.
April 11, 2015 - Audio Posted
1. Dam to Dam Fun Run with Michael Brainard.
2. Missouri State Water Patrol Capt. Matt Walz on troop for summer, safety inspections, no wake zones and more.
3. Harbor Hop May 2nd with Michelle Thompson of FunLake.com and LOWA and Lake Race form a partnership...Donna Swall, Exc. Dir. of LOWA joins us.
4. Titanic Survivors stories told by Don Lynch, historian...part two.
April 4 2015 - Audio Posted
1. Marine Max Gas Dock features with Angie Cook, Marina Ops Manager and Capt. Matt Hahn with WW Marine Training OUPV Class
2. US Power Squadron Chief Commander Robert Baldridge on 100 years of service to boaters
3. Spring Aboard take a boating educations class with Susan Stocker, IOWA DNR Education Coordinator
4. Titanic survivors stories with Don Lynch with the Titanic Historical Society
March 28 2015 - Audio Posted
1. Install Scandvik CREE LED and Open House Marine Max Style with Tawny Daggett
2. Loto Shoreline Cleanup and Sirens at Bagnell Dam warn of Tornado Warning and Dam Failure Bryan Vance and Alan Sullivan of Ameren
3. Titanic Historian Joshua Milford on some interesting facts as we approach the 103rd anniversary of sinking
4. April In Water Boat Show with Mike Kenagy and Dogwood Festival with Trish Creach
March 21 2015 - Audio posted
1. St. Pats Boat Parade Blessing of the Fleet
2. What's new in Pontoons & Deck Boats - Brady Kay, Editor of PDB Magazine
3. Mo. House Bill to eliminate 17cents highway tax from marine fuel purchases on water with Rep. Rick Brattin
4. Around the Waterfront News - Fire Extingisher recall and $10,000 for best new life jacket design
March 14 2015 - Audio posted
1. Blessing of the Fleet-Luck of the Irish Day at MarinMax with Frank Svobada.
2. Docks-inspections, permits and more with Jeff Green from Ameren...this is Part Two
3. World Wide Marine Training-OUPV Class starting with Capt. Matt Hahn...this is Part Two
4. Lake Race news, St. Pat's Day weekend cruise and Boat Parade, Water patrol boater education classes and US Coast Guard 8Hr class with Division Vice Commander Ernie Venus.
March 7 2015 - audio posted
1. Week in boating review and Captain Matt Hahn with World Wide marine training on upcoming OUPV/6-Pack classes at lake of the Ozarks - Part One
2. US Coast Guard Aux members discuss complimentary boat inspections - recorded at the St. Charles, Mo boat show.
3. Boat Show After Glow-St. Charles with Joanne Clark/Hydrohoist, Pete Zimmerman/Paradise Upholstery, Chad Crouch of Marine Max just back from the Miami Boat Show.
4. Product Review introduction and Dock Inspections with Jeff Green of Ameren Missouri - Part One
February 28 2015 - audio posted
1. Gas tax relief for boaters in Missouri possible and Fire Extingisher regulations changing...maybe. Kyle Kelly, VP Marine Dealers tells us more
2. Spring Shoreline Cleanup LOTO Bryan Vance with Ameren on board with details
3. Water Sports Industry Association new Ex. Dir. Denny Salas on his new job
4. BOAT US staff and members mourning loss of Richard Schwartz. Scott Croft, VP PR tells us some stories of what Richard did for recreational boatiing.
February 21 2015 - audio posted
1. Around the Waterfront News Stories
2. GLOC Repeat Performance Ken Little on Grand Lake Shootout
3. Midwest Boat Party and Ed Champion - Support our Troops Poker Run information
4. Ice and Snow Dock Safety with Jeff Green of Ameren
February 14 2015 Audio posted
1. St. Pat's Day Boat Parade and Blessing of the Fleet
2. Polar Plunge with Crystal Schuster
3. Marine Power at Lake Career & Technical Center Instructor Tim Keeney
4. GLOC Grand Lake Performance Boat Challenge Shootout with Ken Little of Grove, Oklahoma*
*(Sorry this final segment was cut off before finishing on Saturday...we will
next week! Darn computers anyway!)
February 7 2015
1. Lake Race 2015 Cocktail Party audio with Performacne Boat Center, 5K Fun Run and Volunteers
2. Boat Shows continue. Mike Kenagy, Ex. Dir LOTO Marine Dealers talks about St. Charles and results from OVP Show
3. US Coast Guard Aux has a different mission than the US Coast Guard...learn more with two US Coast Guard representatives/volunteers
4. Rich Martin of Premier 54 praises Paradise Upholstery and Canvas and Around The Waterfront Nautical News.
January 31 2015
1. Boat Show Afterglow/Paradise Testimonial
2. More Afterglow/Tow Boat US/Wet Seps and Around the Waterfront News
3. ActiveCaptain.com Jeffry Seigel and the Great Loop Trip Part One
4. ActiveCaptain.com Great Loop Trip Part Two
January 24 2015 Show
1. Aound the Water Front News
2. Elephant Butte Lake Marinas with Owner Neal Brown
3. Marina Dock Age Marina Survey with Anna Townshend, Editor.
4. Maritime Burials with David Schaffner
January 17 2015 Show
1. Marine Max Frank Svobada on Boat Shows
2.EXPO 2015 Products show with Trish Creach
3. New England Burials at Sea with Capt. Brad White
4. Polar Plunge with Crystal Schuster
January 10 2015 Show
1. Around the Water Front News - Boat Shows
2. LOMDA OVP Boat Show with Mike Kenagy
3. Paradise Upholstery & Canvas PT II with Pete Zimmerman
4. Gilligan's Island Fam Club with Willy Gilligan
January 3 2015 Show
1. Eagle Days - Waterfront News
2. KC Boat & Sport Show - Becca Doyle, Show Manager
3. Paradise Upholstery & Canvas with Pete Zimmerman Part One
4. Gilligans Island Fan Club with Willy Gilligan Part One
December 6 2014
1. Deck the Docks Cruises/Boat Shows Calendar
2. Top 100 Marine Dealers-Jonathan Sweet Boating Industry Magazine
3. Chicago's Christmas Tree Ship - Capt. Dave Truitt
4. Chicago's Christmas Tree Ship - Part Two
August 29 2015
Welcome to Lake of the Ozarks for Shootout #27...Water Patrol Officer Mosher has some info on getting to and from safely...plus Around the WaterFront News
A new boater friendly app...Ian Archibald of Swell Advantage provides details.
Fall Shoreline Cleanup and Seawall info with Jeff Green of Ameren
Women Making Waves...Pres. of Paris Marine Deborah Lineberry shares details.
August 22 2015 - audio posted 8:20pm 8 22 2015
Lake of the Ozarks Shootout details and schedules for next week with Volunteers being highlighed.
What is IBEX...Show Director Anne Dunbar
Shipwreck Songs...Summer Block knows 50+
Darlene Briggs Woman of the Year Award with MRAA Liz Walz
August 15 2015 - Posted Audio 8:45am 8 15 2015
Sandy Island School Boat, Winners at Wine Fest and Waterfront News
Lake Race Wrap up Mike Shepherd and Alvin Heathman plus Beavers at the Dam update.
Shootout with the Maasens-Tiffany on the Make a Wish Rides and Auction...Mark on the Poker Run
Connie Weinman on their new innovations.
August 8 2015 - Posted Audio 9:18am 8 8 2015
Big Niangua River Trail dedication with Donna Swall, Ex. Dir. of LOWA
Lake Race 2015 Wrap Up with Mike Shepherd and Alvin Heathman plus Beavers at the Dam update with Mike.
Shootout on the Strip with Tiffany Maasen
New Racer with a cause at Shootout-Nikki Amos races the BatBoat.
August 1 2015 - Audio Posted 7:04pm 8 2 2015
Waterfront News-Duck Drop, Cardboard Boat Event, 3 Rivers Run update, Operations Dry Water and BUI Checkpoints, Capt. Ray Bixler Whos Your Captain.
Shootout Mini Shootout with Lance Hedrick, Aaron Faulkner and Jeff Jebonlski
Marine Max GM Mark Higdon
Shootout PWC Dam Run with Zach Tournear
July 25 2015 - Audio Posted 2:46pm cst 7 26 2015
Review of product reviews/Waterfront News-50th B'Day Marina Del Rey, New to Boating web site, Missouri Wine and Brew Fest, Shipwreck discovery and Last Call for comments on EPA mandate on e15...go to www.boatingunited.com
6th Annual Bagnell Dam Duck Drop & Golf Tournament with Michelle Cook
BOAT US FOUNDATION VP Susan Shingledecker on Environmental issues and Clean Water
SHOOTOUT Lil' Boat & Pontoon Poker Fun Run with Jim Case
July 18 2015-Audio Posted 8:17am cdt 7 18 15
Waterfront News-GLOC, Aquapalooza no wake, boating with fiddo, first female cruise ship captain and boating education
Trauma from PWC and Tubing incidents, plus Sunburn and skin cancer with Marcia Whitter, RN Lake Regional
Mid Summer Updates on Iguana Watersports Rentals with Brad Cato and Pete Zimmerman of Paradise Uphostery and Canvas
BOAT US Foundation, Amanda Suttles and Boating Education
July 11, 2015 - Audio Posted 8:31am cdt 7/11/15
NO WAKE Lake Event...GLOC, 3 Rivers PWC Run, Aquapalooza & PWC Safety
Rear Commander Mary Ann Jensen, US Power Squadron on E-15 and Product Review on Bio Green Clean
HOLDING POWER Anchor Test Pt 2 with Capt. John Page Williams
BOAT US Foundation President Chris Edmonston
July 4 2015 -Audio Posted
NO WAKE LAKE first time in 22 years...Poker Run Results...Marine Max Free Slip offer
Why Boats Sink with Beth Leonard, Technical Advisor to Seaworthy/BOAT US
HOLDING POWER Anchor Test with Capt. John Page Williams - Article Boating Magazine Part 1 or two
Boating and Flying together...Paradise Parasail with Capt. Neil Newton.
June 27 2015- Audio Posted
Is your boat clean? Ship Shape Company owner David Goldberg
Parasailing Safety Video released by the NTSB Larry Bowling Marine Safety Investigator
BOAT US Consumer Affairs Charles Fort
GLOC Grand Lake Shootout Ken Little with update
June 20 2015 - Audio Posted
New Pirate Ship crusing Lake of the Ozarks-Capt. Scalawag tells about hidden treasure...and Rep. Rocky Miller responds to Sgt Henry situation.
E15 is being forced on boaters...David Kennedy with BOAT US Government Affairs tells us about this and what boaters should do now.
3 Rivers Run on PWC's for the YMCA. Ben Jacobi, CEO comes on board with details on the event running Osage to Missouri to Mississippi...Bagnell to the Arch!
Shootout 2015...some changes. Update with Ron Duggan
June 13 2015 - Audio Posted
Lake Race Wrap Up Mike Shepherd, Bob Robinson on Chopper Dropper
Troops Appreciation Bud Simons Mariner Pier 31
BOAT US Anglers programs Dustin King BOAT US
Heartland Boating Magazine Editor Brad Kovach
June 6 2015 - Audio Posted
Lake Race, Chopper Dropper, BroStock
Speed on the Water with Jason Johnson
BOAT US Towing with John Condon
Operation Dry Water with John Fetterman, NASBLA
May 30 2015 - Audio Posted
Memorial Day, BroStock, LOMDA, Lake Race, Boater Education Classes
BOAT US Membership with Heather Lougheed
SULTANA with Mike Demster Part 1
SULTANA with Mike Demster part 2 and Waterfront News and other maritime museums
May 23 2015 - Audio Posted
Coast Guard Inspections Lt. Daniel Every
BOAT US President Margaret Podlich
LOTO Clean Water with Doug Beck
BroStock Returns to LOTO Aaron Grace with Liquid Force
May 16 2015 - Audio Posted
National Safe Boating Week with Rachel Johnson
Pontoon party Marine Max Frank Svobada and Lake Race with Mike Shephard
BOAT US VP PR Scott Croft
Wear Your Life Jacket to Work Day at the Missouri State Capital-Audio
May 9 2015 - audio posted
National Safe Boating Week/Ed Huntsman
National Wx Service/Andy Bailey
High Tide marine Cords/Mike
US Coast Guard Aux About Boating Class/Wilson Allsbrook
Need a Captain?
Click the Logo!
Welcome Kelsey-Official Provider for Bob's No Wake Zone T-Shirts...click for Facebook page! Camdenton-Across from McDonalds.
Click LOGO below to
watch video Installation of the Smart Plug!
Presented by SMART PLUG - The New Shore Power System to replace the old twist type cords...learn more click below!
Hydro Hoist Boat & PWC lifts...Wahoo Custom Docks... Rock Works for Rip Rap and Retaining Walls... One Call...Your One Source Solution!
Click logo for details!
CLICK FOR QUICK USA
Click to watch Installation Video of LED Cabin Lights from Quick USA!
Bob's On Demand DOCK BOX Show Archives
On Demand Listening
2017--2018 SHOW ARCHIVES
Thanks for listening!
2016 SHOWS - FOR ALL CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE 2016 SHOW ON DEMAND LIBRARY!
JANUARY 7 2017 Audio Posted
Capt. Matt Walz, Director of the Water Patrol on wakes and no wakes and details on Jan 23 meeting open to the public.
Operation Dry Water Stats with Hannah Helsby, Project Manager with NASBLA
Trawler Fest Stuart Florida with Peter Swanson of Passage Maker Magazine
Trawler Fest part 2 with Peter Swanson…more seminar information
JANUARY 14 2017 Audio posted
National Marine Educators Association with President Tami Lunsford
Gilligan’s Island and the Fan Club with President Willy Gilligan
More on Gilligan’s Island characters with Willy
Kansas City Boat and Sport Show with Becca Doyle Show manager and Steve Wenzel Marine Max Lake of the Ozarks with more show info
JANUARY 21 2017 Audio posted
Around the Waterfront News-Captain’s Meeting-No Wake meeting-Water Safety Council Meeting
St. Louis Admirals R/C Boat Club Commodore Jane Rivers
BOAT US Director of Membership Heather Lougheed
Overland Park Boat Show-Marine Dealers with Ex. Dir. Mike Kenagy
JANUARY 28 2017 AUDIO POSTED
BOAT SHOW AFTERGLOW/U FLOAT/MMAX/WATER PATROL/NMMA SHOW MANAGER BECCA DOYLE
BOAT SHOW AFTERGLOW/HEARTLAND CLASSICS OWNERS AND FRED’S SHED-BEN MINOR
BOAT HULL RECYCLING WITH CRAID RITCHIE
NO WAKE MEETING FOR SHOOTOUT/CAPT. MATT WALZ AND THE NEW OFFICIAL WATERFRONT BAR AND GRILL OF THE SHOW…CAPT. RON’S…WITH RON DUGGAN.
FEBRUARY 4 2017 AUDIO POSTED
BOAT SHOW AFTERGLOW/HYDRO HOIST with JoAnne Clark and THE AQUABAR with Don Newhall.
BOAT SHOW AFTERGLOW/Marine Max on new models/Thad Jameson and Paul Shifferdecker.
Steam Ship Historical Society of America Archivist and Researcher Astrid Drew.
AROUND THE WATERFRONT NEWS - Dealing with Illegal Charters and unlicensed Captains…new laws on bow riding and carbon dioxide monitors…plus boat show turnout all up.
FEBRUARY 11 2017 Audio Posted
AROUND THE WATERFRONT NEWS - New LOTO Captains Association
LEWIS & CLARK Museum and Nature Center with Museum Director Bill Brecht
LEWIS & CLARK Museum Part II
Polar Plunge at Lake of the Ozarks with Crystal Schuster, Development Director for Special Olympics Missouri
FEBRUARY 18 2017 Audio Posted
S t. Charles Boat Show and Overland Park show review with Ex. Dir. Of the Lake of the Ozarks Marine Dealers, Mike Kenagy
Blessing of the Fleet and Boat Parade…Lake West Chamber Expo with Ex. Dir. Paul Hooper
ESD-Electric Shock Drowning claimed the life of 15 year old Carmen Johnson of Smith Lake, Alabama. Her father, Jimmy sat down with us for the story of what happened that day back in April of 2016.
ESD-So what are the Johnson’s doing around their lake following this personal family disaster.
FEBRUARY 25 2017 Audio Posted
National Association of Charter Boat Operators Pres. Captain Bob Zales on what’s legal…and not legal.
Lake Draw Down is about there with Jeff Green of Ameren…and David Taylor of Mid West Basement Tech discusses seal wall inspection and repair.
Missouri Senator Jacob Hummel on the Electric Shock Drowning legislation SB 297 and how it might effect safety around docks.
Dock Lifeguard inventor Dave Hotz on how his warning devices can save lives.
March 4 2017 Audio Posted
Around the Waterfront News including Patrol Helicopter Night Vision saves a stranded fisherman on Truman Lake
Marine Max Marina Operations Manager Angie Cook
Boating for COPS Fun Run planned-Garret Moor has details on this mid-summer event
Mariner Spotlight on Tim Shields with 29 years in the marine business at Lake of the Ozarks…this is your…boating life!
March 11 2017 Audio Posted
Team River Runner with Ex. Dir. And Co-Founder Joe Mornini
Spring Aboard Take as Boating Education Course with Pam Dillon, Director of Education and Standards with NASBLA
Part Two with Pam Dillon
Shoreline Cleanup of Lake of the Ozarks underway and Awards Banquet was held-Bryan Vance and Alan Sullivan co-host the evening
March 18 2017 Audio Posted
Around the Waterfront News - Coast Guard warning about unlicensed UBER type businesses and more.
GLOC Shootout with Ken Little
D2D Fun Run 2017 with Michael Brainard
Missouri River Shoreline Cleanup with Steve Schnarr of River Relief
March 25 2017 Audio Posted
True Stories…BOAT US Two Boat customer Bill Meenan with two stories of being helped by Tow Boat US-Lake of the Ozarks
Support the Troops Poker Run with Amber Grisham
Marine Max Technical Training Center Instructor on what Marine Max is doing to meet the shortage of techs.
Osage River Howler Night Time Full Moon Paddle Boat Race with Donna Swall, Ex. Dir. LOWA.
April 1, 2017 Audio Posted
Around the Waterfront News - Boating Safety Classes - Boat Beat - Jet Skiers saved nearly ran over by cruise ship
Titanic sank 105 years ago…Historian Josh Milford has some stories plus two new ones.
Pt 2 with Josh Milford and Mike Kenagy with Marine Dealers on boat sales…and April In Water Boat Show
Lake Race 2017 needs volunteers and K.C. Cloke is the coordinator…plus some Bagnell Dam and Loto Museum info.
April 8, 2017 Audio Posted
Boats to rent…Iguana Watersports with Brad Cato, Rental Manager.
HydroHoist overseas dealers with Cale Grauer and Eric Farley with Hy Power
BOAT US Boat Loans with David Mann, Manager of Boat Finance and Documentation
Marine Max Brokerage, Mark Barbour, the Lake of the Ozarks location.
April 15, 2017 Aduio Posted
Waterfront News - Lake Race events, Celebration Cruise, US Coast Guard stepping up actions on illegal charters and dog is found days after fatal boating accident, LOTO Captains Association.
Performance Boat Center’s Brett Manire on their various boating sponsorships…Support the Troops Poker Run, Lake Race, GLOC and Shootout.
BOAT US Foundation with Ted Sensenbrenner on Boat Fire Safety
Festival of Speed at Lake Race…co-chairs Joni Walden and Cyndi Vanhook on changes for year two and success from year one.
April 22, 2017 Audio Posted
Documentation Alert - BOAT US Director of Consumer Affairs, Charles Fort on misleading notices on renewals.
BOAT US Coordinator of Consumer Protection Bureau talks about Dispute Resolution for members.
SULTANA-Worst Maritime Disaster in US History- Tracy Brick from Marion, Arkansas discusses accident and museum progress.
Calypso Pirate Ship will be cruising Lake of the Ozarks soon with Capt. Scalawag.
April 29, 2017 Posted for listening
Boat Show Afterglow with Capt. Dave of Lake Tow Boat US, JoAnne Clark with HydroHoist and Mike Kenagy with the Marine Dealers Association.
BOAT US David Kennedy, Director of Government Affairs on Ethanol and USCG and Corps of Engineers budget concerns
Branson Jet Boat is coming to Lake Taneycomo and Branson Landing…Mark Ruda explains newe venture.
20th Spring Harbor Hop with Lance Utley of FunLake.com
May 6, 2017 Audio Posted
Lake Race 2017 Update with Mike Shepherd and Around the Waterfront News
Electric Shock Drowning and the Dock Lifeguard with Dave Hotz
BOAT US Ed Holownia on Captains Charter Insurance and Guide Endorsements
Rental Boat Safety Videos with Melanie Bedogne Ex. Dir and Program Manager at RentalBoatSafety.com
May 13, 2017 Audio Posted
Cleatless Dock with Ron Underwood, Waterfront News a and Nautical Trivia
National Safe Boating Week with Ex. Dir. Rachel Johnson, of the National Safe Boating Council
Mo Water Patrol holding complimentary Boat Inspections May 20, Officer Cpl Stacey Mosher provides details
Clean Green Boating with US Power Squadron Commander Richard Daybell, Chairman of the Environmental Committee
May 20, 2017 Audio Posted
Lake Race 2017 is just days away…so last update with Jeremy Anderson, GM of Big Thunder as major sponsor of Festival of Speed…Cyndi VanHook, Pres. Of Festival of Speed…then Bryan Schuster from Summerset Boat lifts on the new event Paddle Battle…then Brett Manire of Performance Boat Center on Title Sponsorship of Lake Race.
New product for boating and water safety…the Down Alert PSD with Denise Pitlyk…details on how to save $3 off on each!
Water Ski Girl Wonder is Shellie Blum and here new book about a Journey of Perseverance…part 1
Part 2 with Shellie Blum…and how to order her new book!
May 27, 2017 Audio posted
Memorial Day Weekend-Celebrate/Honor/Remember…plus Water Safety Council Wear it Day and Governor Proclamation…Spring Shoreline Clean Up with Bryan Vance of Ameren and Lake Race details.
Boston Whaler with Paul Shifferdecker and Boating Gear and Parts at Marine Max with Perry Torrance…Lake Ozark.
CEO Mick Webber of HydroHoist with details on their new salt water lift…and International markets.
Pirate…Women? You bet…new book out and interview with author Laura Sook Duncomb.
June 3, 2017 Audio Posted
Lake Race 2017 details and review of activities…plus Nautique Reunion is this weekend with details from Kyle and Ben of Marine Max…plus Memorial Day Boating fatality Free.
Osage Howler nighttime paddle boat race down the Osage…Donna Swall, Ex. Dir. LOWA with details on this new event.
Spirit of America Foundation-Youth Boating Education programs with Ex. Dir. Cecelia Duer.
Skin Cancer Awareness with Lake Regional Hospital’s Cancer Center’s Brandi Kincaid.
June 17, 2017 Audio Posted
Support out Troops Poker Run/Lake Charity Poker Run with Amber Grisham and Around the Water Front News.
Lake of the Ozarks Shootout update with Ron Duggan
GLOC Shootout update with Ken Little
Down Alert PSD info and special offer to No Wake Zone listeners
June 24, 2017 Audio Posted
Around The Waterfront News - Various stories of interest.
Operation Dry Water 2017 with Hannah Helsby, Communications Director of NASBLA.
Electric Shock Drowning with Dave Hotz inventor of the Dock Lifeguard.
Lake of the Ozarks History/Boat History Part 1 30’s and 40’s with Al Griffin of OurEyesupon Missouri.com.
July 1, 2017 Audio Posted
Support our Troops Poker Run- $25,000 to Heroes Care/Brett Manire and Mark Maasen plus Around The Waterfront News - Various stories of interest.
LOTO Captain’s Association President Doug Beck and USCG Chief of Investigations Lt. Sean Haley from St. Louis…Part 1
Part 2 with Lt. Haley of the USCG
Lake of the Ozarks History/Boat History Part 2 50’s and 60’s with Al Griffin of OurEyesuponMissouri.com.
July 8, 2017 Audio Posted
GLOC Shootout Update with Ken Little/Nautique Event with Ben Vens Marine Max
PDB Magazine Editor Brady Kay on new LOTO Poker Run event
Wakes and ESD with Jeff Green and Bryan Vance of Ameren
Lake and Boating History from the 70’s and 80’s with Al Griffin
July 15, 2017 Audio posted-Sorry late!
Around the Waterfront News-GLOC Shootout/Ronnie Milsap/Nautique/Aquapalooza/LOTO Captain Association articles
Tennessee River Run with Darryl Worley
Change of Command Ceremony USCG Sector upper Mississippi with new incoming Capt. Of the Port Captain Scott Stoermer
Lake Boating History in the 90’s with Al Griffin/www.oureyesuponmissouri.com
June 10, 2017 Audio Posted
Lake Race 2017 is in the record books…some interesting things happened…Brad Harrington, Dock Reporter will be first up with details.
Boating Safety and Operator responsibilities with US Coast Guard recreational Boating Ed Huntsman…part 1.
Part two-what to do if you have an issue while out on the water and more with Ed Huntsman…USCG.
Fuel Dock and fueling safety…with Angie Cook, Marina Operations Manager at Marine Max.
July 22 2017 Audio Posted
Lil Boat and Pontoon Poker Run-1st Event of the 2017 Shootout with Jim and Kelli Case plus Happy 50th to the Antique Boat Museum
GLOC Performance Boat Shootout afterglow and results, some interviews with co-host Brad Harrington
Ron Duggan, of Captain Ron as he may better know as…joins me for an update on the Restaurant and facilities
Calypso is the Pirate Ship the cruises the waters of the Lake of the Ozarks with stops at Spider Island…Captain Scalawag comes aboard with tales of the treasure hunt
July 29, 2017 Audio posted
Boating Magazine’s Randy Vance…former Lake of the Ozarks resident…and the USCG pay the lake a visit.
Remote Control mini Shootout is coming and Lance Hedrick has details
Down Alert PSD inventor is Denise Pitlyk and she presents her safety device to the Water Safety Council
Boating History continues into the 21st century with Al Griffin talking about Luxury and Speed.
August 5, 2017 Audio Added
LOTO Shootout is looking for ore volunteers…Paul Hooper is coordinator and has details.
Docks Expo has moved to Nashville…Nelson Spencer is Show Manager and he joins us with details
Mid-Summer update with Rental Manager Brad Cato with Iguana Watersports
Boating History final report on Human Power with Al Griffin
August 12, 2017 Audio posted
The Shootout Extended No Wake Zone will be discussed with Capt. Matt Walz of the Water Patrol…and other Boating Safety topics, too.
He’s Back…with Pyrate Radio. He is Bob Bitchin with Cruising Outpost and Lats and Atts…
Wishin on a Ride with Shootout boats…Tiffany Maasen tells us about this event
GFCI Dock Safety with Ameren’s Bryan Vance and Jeff Green…plus comments on Wakes.
August 19, 2017 Audio Posted
The Lake of the Ozarks Shootout is upon us and Ron Duggan will provide some details on events leading up to the two days of races.
Ethanol E15 is a big problem…David Kennedy, Gov. Affairs with BOAT US brings us info so we can understand what is being done.
U SCGC Ingham is now a memorial museum and USCGR Bill Verge is the Ex. Dir. With details on the Key West location.
More Shootout audio…this from the Volunteer Party…Board…Tourism and $1 Million!
NO SHOW AUG 26 DUE TO SHOOTOUT COVERAGE...
September 2, 2017 Audio Posted
PDB Magazine Editor Brady Back and Jim Dorris of Playcraft Boats with details on new Poker Run Sept. 9th
Shootout Wrap up with Jason Johnson of Speed on the Water…and the legendary Reggie Fountain
Drowning Prevention-Tread A Thon with Nathan Tschohl Of the Int. Water Safety Foundation.
LED 360 All Around installed...TecNiq Dir. of Market Development Tom Bailey with more info on their marine LED products.
September 9, 2017 Audio posted
Poker Run Day PDB Magazine plus Mike Kenagy on September In Water Boat Show Clearance.
Boat Explosions and Ventilation systems with Major Tim Baumgarten, the Arizona State Boating Law Administrator.
Part Two with Major Baumgarten on Ventilation systems.
Lake Tow BOAT US Captain Dave Anderson on services provided to LOTO boaters.
September 16, 2017 Audio posted
Marine Max location history started 1938-Thad Jameson, GM tells us more and what’s up for the Boat Show
SMART PLUG…a Snap is better than a twist…new Shore Power cords have more benefits and safety. Terry Gilliland is VP Sales.
Lake St. Louis Ski Show/Club with Tim Knoenezer
Hydro Hoist Boat Lifts and PWC Platforms…JoAnne Clark has details
September 23, 2017 Audio Posted
Marine Max Sales Manager at Osage Beach store Dave Lettow and Boat Show info…plus IBEX info.
Fall Shoreline Cleanup underway…with Bryan Vance of Ameren
IBEX was huge and Dripper Guard and GatorBak will be featured in this segment.
Lake Tow Boat US with Captain Dave Anderson.
September 30, 2017 - Audio Posted
Boat Show, Harbor Hop, Smart Plug, Home Show, Shootout, Deck the Docks...
IBEX Products-HydroTab with Justin Roem and KinTex with Daria Kim
Evinrude boat racer and test pilot...Sweden's Lars Strom interviewed at Lake of the Ozarks!
Harbor Hop with Heather Brown of FunLake.com
October 7, 2017 Audio Posted
GLOC Performance Boat Shootout is up for sale…Ken Little describes the 4 years of work and how to get more info
USCG Academy is the smallest of the five academies…lets find out more with Capt. Robert McKenna, Dir of Admissions
USCG Academy-Part two on jobs awaiting grads
IBEX Products…ProSpec Electronics with Josh Berry and Sea Fire Marine with Steve Ellis, Jr.
October 14, 2017 Audio Posted
Waterfront News-Home, Lifestyle & Sports Show, Harbor Hop, Smart Plugs and a life saving story…that’s PFD!
Throw Raft- Inventor Captain Troy Faletra on the new USCG Approved inflatable throwable.
IBEX Interviews with Kevin Bennett, Pres/Owner of Lithium Pros and Filippo Bovio, Managing Director of QUICK USA on their variety of product from Italy.
Boating Magazine back at Lake of the Ozarks…Randy Vance and Chief Photogrpaher Bill Doster shooting new boats from Lowe and Play Craft.
October 21, 2017 Audio Posted
Missouri River Relief with Program Manager Steve Schnarr.
Stop Sea Piracy-New Florida issue about salvage and towing…Maritime Attorney Raul Chacon with advise.
IBEX USCG Phillip Chappell on Boat Building Regs…and Marina Dock Age magazine Editor Anna Townsend.
Get Connected - New alert from the National Safe Boating Council and Deputy Director Fred Messmann.
October 28, 2017 Audio Posted
Shootout $1,143,000 Ron Duggan/GLOC Shootout new owner Brock Sutherland
Shootout Hall of Fame Photographer, George Denny, Jr.
IBEX Bel Ray with Jim Self and Mike Fufuka with Clarion Electronics
New Marine Max Marina Ops Manager, Tawny Daggett and What to do and not do with Leaves around the lake with Sshoreline management’s Jeff Green
November 4, 2017 Audio Posted
LOMDA Ex. Dir. Mike Kenagy on 2017 Sales and 2018 Boat Shows starting Jan 4 in Overland Park.
Antique Boat Museum Mkt Dir Margaret Hummel on USCG Captain’s classes forming.
E-15 Update with Tom Dammrish, Pres. Of the NMMA Part 1 Some Good news for a change!
Part 2 with Tom…then Mario Vittore on Hypothermia and cold water safety info.
November 11, 2017 Audio Posted
Veteran’s Day program with added patriotic music…plus Gail Hine Presents the Sailing Convention for Women
Boat Radio.net creator Mike McDowall with incredible news about the growth of this web based radio station
Part Two with Mike - Huge download numbers!
Cold Water Immersion and Hypothermia with Capt. Matt Walz of the Mo. State Water Patrol.
November 18 2017 Audio Posted
Around the Waterfront News-USCG Warnings and more.
The LOTO Shootout has a new Ex. Dir…meet Christy Janssen
Chicago’s Christmas Tree Ship is a remarkable event combining local children and youth, needy families, the maritime community and the US Coast Guard Cutter Mackinaw. Capt. Dave Truitt, founder of this event tells us the background.
Part two with Capt. Truitt with volunteer details and dates for arrival of the Mackinaw.
November 25, 2017
Around the Waterfront News-Boat Show Calendar
BOAT US VP Public Relations Scott Croft on CAT Team work and Rich Carroll, Marine Insurance/Geico Investigative Team on stolen outboards and protection advice.
Nicki Polan, Ex. Dir. Michigan Boating Industries Association on School start dates and Clean Marinas Program
Shoreline Clean Up with Bryan Vance and word on lake draw down for winter 2017
December 2, 2017 Audio Posted
USCG Mackinaw - We visit with Cmdr Stone and three crew members including one female officer, Lt. Jr. Grade Early, about the Chicago Christmas Tree Ship event at Navy Pier in Chicago.
SD Model Makers and Capt. Brad Poulos on scale model replicas of military ships and personal boats.
Wonder of Wildlife Aquarium and Museum explained by Shelby Stephenson-Johnny Morris’s dreams come alive in Springfield, MO.
One Source Services Principal Marty Ostronic talks about creating a new company that takes care of docks, lifts, retaining walls and rip rap. Plus Chad Crouch with Marine Max on Boat Shows
December 9, 2017 Audio Posted
BOAT US VP and Membership Director, Heather Lougheed on events this year…and looking ahead.
Around the Waterfront News-Can he top 317MPH? Great Lakes Maritime Academy, Real Admiral and Superintendent, Jerry Achenbach on need for Maritime employees.
One Source Services with Jeff Rogers on Hydro Hoist…and Marine Max’s Kyle Bargfrede on upcoming boat shows.
December 16, 2017 Audio posted
History of Marine Dealers at LOTO and Boat Show info with Ex. Dir. Mike Kenagy.
Wakesurfing boat drivers, some changes are coming along with safety info with NMMA’s David Dickerson. He’s also Ex. Dir. Of the Personal Watercraft Industry Association.
She’s written three books on sunken ships…Christmas Tree Ship, the Edmund Fitzgerald and The Endurance…Author Rochelle Pennington will tell us more about the Rouse Simmons.
One Source Services Rock Works Manager Mark McDonald and then David Lettow, Sales Manager Marine Max Osage Beach on Harris Pontoons and the Boat Shows.
December 23, 2017 Audio Posted
The Eagles are back…so it’s time for Eagle Days at Lake of the Ozarks. K.C. Cloke, Ex. Dir. Lake Area Chamber provides details on the Jan 6-7 events.
The Edmund Fitzgerald sank in 1975...Author Rochelle Pennington is back with some fact and finds that you may not know.
Waterfront News-Race World Offshore is not come to Lake of the Ozarks…details on where they will race in 2018..Tax relief shows positive for marine business…New solo sailing record around the world in 42 days…
One Source Services Alex McDonald and then Paul Shifferdecker, Marine Max on Boston Whalers and the Boat Shows.
December 30, 2017 Audio Posted Thank you for listening in 2017! 2018 just ahead!
RBFF CEO/Pres. Frank Peterson talks about new Boat Registration Marketing Plan.
Waterfront News-World’s Largest Vessel-Smart Plug-New Year’s Eve “Boat Drop”.
NMMA Show Manager Becca Doyle with Kansas City Boat & Sport Show details.
Lake of the Ozarks Marine Max GM Thad Jameson with big news…and Mike Kenagy, Ex. Dir. Marine Dealers Association with Boat Show news!
January 6 2018 Audio Posted
Boat Shows and Eagle Days plus Around the Waterfront News
Buyer Beware-Hurricane damaged boats are out there…tips from BOAT US Consumer Affairs Charles Fort.
New NASBLA/USCG on Water Boating Skills Program Manager, Mark Chanski.
Ladies, Let’s go Fishing…CEO Founder Betty Bauman
January 13 2018 Audio Posted
Kansas City Boat & Sport Show info with Becca Doyle Show Manager
The Endurance story with Rochelle Pennington part 1
The Endurance story-did they survive part 2-Plus Skipper’s Review with Sarah O’Kelly
Boat Show Afterglow-Miss the Overland Park Boat Show? Listen to this segment for some interviews
January 20 2018 Audio Posted
Next Boat Show-St. Louis Boat and Sport Show and Becca Doyle Show Manager tells us more.
New ideas for getting families involved in boating and fishing…Andrew Branson with Mo. Conservation plus invasive species update.
Part Two with Andrew Branson-Fisheries Programs Specialist
Darlene Briggs Marine Woman of the Year is Wanda Kenton Smith with Freedom Boat Club.
Contact me via Email email@example.com
Give them a break...watch your wake!