June 20 2015
1. New Pirate Ship cruising Lake of the Ozarks...Captain Scalawag with the details and Rep. Rocky Miller update on Sgt. Henry case.
2. E15 EPS mandate...no good for boaters. David Kennedy BOAT US Gov. Affairs on what its all about.
3. 3 Rivers Run on PWC's for the benefit of the Tri-County YMCA. CEO Ben Jacobi with details. And...Ed Champion with Support our Troops Poker Run
4. Shootout update with Ron Duggan.
June 13 2015 Audio Posted
1. Lake Race 2015 & Chopper Dropper wrap up...
2. 16th Troops Appreciation event at Mariner Pier 31 marina, Bud Simmons joins us with details
3. BOAT US Anglers and trailing packages with Dustin King, Program Manager
4. Heartland Boating Magazine editor Brad Kovach with announcement of new print version out for June
June 6 2015 Audio Posted
1. Last minute Lake Race 2015 Info, BroStock results, Chopper Dropper and Trailering tips.
2. Speedonthewater.com Jason Johnson on performance racing events around the country
3. BOAT US Towing VP John Condon
4. OPERATION DRY WATER with John Fetterman of NASBLA (June 26-28)
May 30, 2015 - Audio Posted
1. BroStock, Lake Race, Memorial Day, LOMDA, Boater Education Classes
2. BOAT US Heather Lougheed, VP membership
3. Steamship Sultana disaster - Mike Demster, President of the Marion, Ark. Chamber on the countries worst maritime disaster...Part 1
4. Part 2 of the Sultana story...and some maritime museums from around the country.
May 23 2015 - Audio Posted - Sorry for the
in getting this week's show posted...Internetitis...!
1. US Coast Guard Lt. Daniel Every on Inspections of Rec Boats and Charter Boats
2. BOAT US President Margaret Podlich
3. LOTO Clean Water...yes it is. Doug Beck joins us
4. BROSTOCK is back and Aaron Grace of Liquid Force tells us all about it.
May 16, 2015 -Audio Posted
1. National Safe Boating Week - Ex. Dir. of the National Safe Boating Council, Rachel Johnson
2. Harris Pontoon/Tritoon Party at Marine Max- Frank Svoboda, Sales Manager
3. BOAT US VP Public Affairs Scott Croft with big news...GEICO.
4. Wear Your Life Jacket to the Capitol Day with members of the LOTO Water Safety Council. Rep. Diane Franklin, Rep. Rocky Miller, Rebecca Green (co-chair of WSC) and audio from the House Chambers on proclamation.
May 9 2015 - Audio Posted
1. Waterfront News and Part 2 with Ed Huntsman, US Coast Guard on National Safe Boating Week.
2. National Weather Service Andy Bailey on Watches and Warnings and new App
3. High Tide Marine Cords VP Mike Smalley
4. US Coast Guard About Boating Class with Wilson Allsbrook
May 2 2015 - Audio Posted
1. Lake activities this weekend and Who's Your Captain, Captain Ray Bixler
2. National Safe Boating Week-Ed Huntsman, US Coast Guard 8th Dist. Recreational Boating Safety Program Manager Part One
3. Iguana Watersports Rental Operations Manager Brad Cato
4. Boat Show AfterGlow with Hydro Hoist/JoAnne Clark, MarineMax/Angie Cook and Paradise Upholstery & Canvas/Pete Zimmerman
April 25 2015 - Audio Posted
1. Boat Show AfterGlow Part 1 and Prize winners
2. Official Waterfront Restuarant/Bar of the Show Beavers at the Dam and Mike Shepherd
3. Harbor Hop next Sat with Michelle Thompson of funelake.com and WaterFront News
4. Boat Show AfterGlow Part 2 and WaterFront News part two
April 18 2015 - Audio posted
1. Lake Race Update with Mike Shepherd, Steering Committee Chairman.
2. Capt. Greg Riley on being a Deliver Captain at Marine Max and David Paisley, manager of the Osage Beach Marine Max on their Boat Show specials.
3. US Coast Guard Boater Education Class April 25 in Camdenton, Ernie Venus, Aug member explains.
4. KIDDE Fire Extinguisher recall with Nikki Fleming of the Consumer Products Safety Commission.
April 11, 2015 - Audio Posted
1. Dam to Dam Fun Run with Michael Brainard.
2. Missouri State Water Patrol Capt. Matt Walz on troop for summer, safety inspections, no wake zones and more.
3. Harbor Hop May 2nd with Michelle Thompson of FunLake.com and LOWA and Lake Race form a partnership...Donna Swall, Exc. Dir. of LOWA joins us.
4. Titanic Survivors stories told by Don Lynch, historian...part two.
April 4 2015 - Audio Posted
1. Marine Max Gas Dock features with Angie Cook, Marina Ops Manager and Capt. Matt Hahn with WW Marine Training OUPV Class
2. US Power Squadron Chief Commander Robert Baldridge on 100 years of service to boaters
3. Spring Aboard take a boating educations class with Susan Stocker, IOWA DNR Education Coordinator
4. Titanic survivors stories with Don Lynch with the Titanic Historical Society
March 28 2015 - Audio Posted
1. Install Scandvik CREE LED and Open House Marine Max Style with Tawny Daggett
2. Loto Shoreline Cleanup and Sirens at Bagnell Dam warn of Tornado Warning and Dam Failure Bryan Vance and Alan Sullivan of Ameren
3. Titanic Historian Joshua Milford on some interesting facts as we approach the 103rd anniversary of sinking
4. April In Water Boat Show with Mike Kenagy and Dogwood Festival with Trish Creach
March 21 2015 - Audio posted
1. St. Pats Boat Parade Blessing of the Fleet
2. What's new in Pontoons & Deck Boats - Brady Kay, Editor of PDB Magazine
3. Mo. House Bill to eliminate 17cents highway tax from marine fuel purchases on water with Rep. Rick Brattin
4. Around the Waterfront News - Fire Extingisher recall and $10,000 for best new life jacket design
March 14 2015 - Audio posted
1. Blessing of the Fleet-Luck of the Irish Day at MarinMax with Frank Svobada.
2. Docks-inspections, permits and more with Jeff Green from Ameren...this is Part Two
3. World Wide Marine Training-OUPV Class starting with Capt. Matt Hahn...this is Part Two
4. Lake Race news, St. Pat's Day weekend cruise and Boat Parade, Water patrol boater education classes and US Coast Guard 8Hr class with Division Vice Commander Ernie Venus.
March 7 2015 - audio posted
1. Week in boating review and Captain Matt Hahn with World Wide marine training on upcoming OUPV/6-Pack classes at lake of the Ozarks - Part One
2. US Coast Guard Aux members discuss complimentary boat inspections - recorded at the St. Charles, Mo boat show.
3. Boat Show After Glow-St. Charles with Joanne Clark/Hydrohoist, Pete Zimmerman/Paradise Upholstery, Chad Crouch of Marine Max just back from the Miami Boat Show.
4. Product Review introduction and Dock Inspections with Jeff Green of Ameren Missouri - Part One
February 28 2015 - audio posted
1. Gas tax relief for boaters in Missouri possible and Fire Extingisher regulations changing...maybe. Kyle Kelly, VP Marine Dealers tells us more
2. Spring Shoreline Cleanup LOTO Bryan Vance with Ameren on board with details
3. Water Sports Industry Association new Ex. Dir. Denny Salas on his new job
4. BOAT US staff and members mourning loss of Richard Schwartz. Scott Croft, VP PR tells us some stories of what Richard did for recreational boatiing.
February 21 2015 - audio posted
1. Around the Waterfront News Stories
2. GLOC Repeat Performance Ken Little on Grand Lake Shootout
3. Midwest Boat Party and Ed Champion - Support our Troops Poker Run information
4. Ice and Snow Dock Safety with Jeff Green of Ameren
February 14 2015 Audio posted
1. St. Pat's Day Boat Parade and Blessing of the Fleet
2. Polar Plunge with Crystal Schuster
3. Marine Power at Lake Career & Technical Center Instructor Tim Keeney
4. GLOC Grand Lake Performance Boat Challenge Shootout with Ken Little of Grove, Oklahoma*
*(Sorry this final segment was cut off before finishing on Saturday...we will
next week! Darn computers anyway!)
February 7 2015
1. Lake Race 2015 Cocktail Party audio with Performacne Boat Center, 5K Fun Run and Volunteers
2. Boat Shows continue. Mike Kenagy, Ex. Dir LOTO Marine Dealers talks about St. Charles and results from OVP Show
3. US Coast Guard Aux has a different mission than the US Coast Guard...learn more with two US Coast Guard representatives/volunteers
4. Rich Martin of Premier 54 praises Paradise Upholstery and Canvas and Around The Waterfront Nautical News.
January 31 2015
1. Boat Show Afterglow/Paradise Testimonial
2. More Afterglow/Tow Boat US/Wet Seps and Around the Waterfront News
3. ActiveCaptain.com Jeffry Seigel and the Great Loop Trip Part One
4. ActiveCaptain.com Great Loop Trip Part Two
January 24 2015 Show
1. Aound the Water Front News
2. Elephant Butte Lake Marinas with Owner Neal Brown
3. Marina Dock Age Marina Survey with Anna Townshend, Editor.
4. Maritime Burials with David Schaffner
January 17 2015 Show
1. Marine Max Frank Svobada on Boat Shows
2.EXPO 2015 Products show with Trish Creach
3. New England Burials at Sea with Capt. Brad White
4. Polar Plunge with Crystal Schuster
January 10 2015 Show
1. Around the Water Front News - Boat Shows
2. LOMDA OVP Boat Show with Mike Kenagy
3. Paradise Upholstery & Canvas PT II with Pete Zimmerman
4. Gilligan's Island Fam Club with Willy Gilligan
January 3 2015 Show
1. Eagle Days - Waterfront News
2. KC Boat & Sport Show - Becca Doyle, Show Manager
3. Paradise Upholstery & Canvas with Pete Zimmerman Part One
4. Gilligans Island Fan Club with Willy Gilligan Part One
December 6 2014
1. Deck the Docks Cruises/Boat Shows Calendar
2. Top 100 Marine Dealers-Jonathan Sweet Boating Industry Magazine
3. Chicago's Christmas Tree Ship - Capt. Dave Truitt
4. Chicago's Christmas Tree Ship - Part Two
August 29 2015
Welcome to Lake of the Ozarks for Shootout #27...Water Patrol Officer Mosher has some info on getting to and from safely...plus Around the WaterFront News
A new boater friendly app...Ian Archibald of Swell Advantage provides details.
Fall Shoreline Cleanup and Seawall info with Jeff Green of Ameren
Women Making Waves...Pres. of Paris Marine Deborah Lineberry shares details.
August 22 2015 - audio posted 8:20pm 8 22 2015
Lake of the Ozarks Shootout details and schedules for next week with Volunteers being highlighed.
What is IBEX...Show Director Anne Dunbar
Shipwreck Songs...Summer Block knows 50+
Darlene Briggs Woman of the Year Award with MRAA Liz Walz
August 15 2015 - Posted Audio 8:45am 8 15 2015
Sandy Island School Boat, Winners at Wine Fest and Waterfront News
Lake Race Wrap up Mike Shepherd and Alvin Heathman plus Beavers at the Dam update.
Shootout with the Maasens-Tiffany on the Make a Wish Rides and Auction...Mark on the Poker Run
Connie Weinman on their new innovations.
August 8 2015 - Posted Audio 9:18am 8 8 2015
Big Niangua River Trail dedication with Donna Swall, Ex. Dir. of LOWA
Lake Race 2015 Wrap Up with Mike Shepherd and Alvin Heathman plus Beavers at the Dam update with Mike.
Shootout on the Strip with Tiffany Maasen
New Racer with a cause at Shootout-Nikki Amos races the BatBoat.
August 1 2015 - Audio Posted 7:04pm 8 2 2015
Waterfront News-Duck Drop, Cardboard Boat Event, 3 Rivers Run update, Operations Dry Water and BUI Checkpoints, Capt. Ray Bixler Whos Your Captain.
Shootout Mini Shootout with Lance Hedrick, Aaron Faulkner and Jeff Jebonlski
Marine Max GM Mark Higdon
Shootout PWC Dam Run with Zach Tournear
July 25 2015 - Audio Posted 2:46pm cst 7 26 2015
Review of product reviews/Waterfront News-50th B'Day Marina Del Rey, New to Boating web site, Missouri Wine and Brew Fest, Shipwreck discovery and Last Call for comments on EPA mandate on e15...go to www.boatingunited.com
6th Annual Bagnell Dam Duck Drop & Golf Tournament with Michelle Cook
BOAT US FOUNDATION VP Susan Shingledecker on Environmental issues and Clean Water
SHOOTOUT Lil' Boat & Pontoon Poker Fun Run with Jim Case
July 18 2015-Audio Posted 8:17am cdt 7 18 15
Waterfront News-GLOC, Aquapalooza no wake, boating with fiddo, first female cruise ship captain and boating education
Trauma from PWC and Tubing incidents, plus Sunburn and skin cancer with Marcia Whitter, RN Lake Regional
Mid Summer Updates on Iguana Watersports Rentals with Brad Cato and Pete Zimmerman of Paradise Uphostery and Canvas
BOAT US Foundation, Amanda Suttles and Boating Education
July 11, 2015 - Audio Posted 8:31am cdt 7/11/15
NO WAKE Lake Event...GLOC, 3 Rivers PWC Run, Aquapalooza & PWC Safety
Rear Commander Mary Ann Jensen, US Power Squadron on E-15 and Product Review on Bio Green Clean
HOLDING POWER Anchor Test Pt 2 with Capt. John Page Williams
BOAT US Foundation President Chris Edmonston
July 4 2015 -Audio Posted
NO WAKE LAKE first time in 22 years...Poker Run Results...Marine Max Free Slip offer
Why Boats Sink with Beth Leonard, Technical Advisor to Seaworthy/BOAT US
HOLDING POWER Anchor Test with Capt. John Page Williams - Article Boating Magazine Part 1 or two
Boating and Flying together...Paradise Parasail with Capt. Neil Newton.
June 27 2015- Audio Posted
Is your boat clean? Ship Shape Company owner David Goldberg
Parasailing Safety Video released by the NTSB Larry Bowling Marine Safety Investigator
BOAT US Consumer Affairs Charles Fort
GLOC Grand Lake Shootout Ken Little with update
June 20 2015 - Audio Posted
New Pirate Ship crusing Lake of the Ozarks-Capt. Scalawag tells about hidden treasure...and Rep. Rocky Miller responds to Sgt Henry situation.
E15 is being forced on boaters...David Kennedy with BOAT US Government Affairs tells us about this and what boaters should do now.
3 Rivers Run on PWC's for the YMCA. Ben Jacobi, CEO comes on board with details on the event running Osage to Missouri to Mississippi...Bagnell to the Arch!
Shootout 2015...some changes. Update with Ron Duggan
June 13 2015 - Audio Posted
Lake Race Wrap Up Mike Shepherd, Bob Robinson on Chopper Dropper
Troops Appreciation Bud Simons Mariner Pier 31
BOAT US Anglers programs Dustin King BOAT US
Heartland Boating Magazine Editor Brad Kovach
June 6 2015 - Audio Posted
Lake Race, Chopper Dropper, BroStock
Speed on the Water with Jason Johnson
BOAT US Towing with John Condon
Operation Dry Water with John Fetterman, NASBLA
May 30 2015 - Audio Posted
Memorial Day, BroStock, LOMDA, Lake Race, Boater Education Classes
BOAT US Membership with Heather Lougheed
SULTANA with Mike Demster Part 1
SULTANA with Mike Demster part 2 and Waterfront News and other maritime museums
May 23 2015 - Audio Posted
Coast Guard Inspections Lt. Daniel Every
BOAT US President Margaret Podlich
LOTO Clean Water with Doug Beck
BroStock Returns to LOTO Aaron Grace with Liquid Force
May 16 2015 - Audio Posted
National Safe Boating Week with Rachel Johnson
Pontoon party Marine Max Frank Svobada and Lake Race with Mike Shephard
BOAT US VP PR Scott Croft
Wear Your Life Jacket to Work Day at the Missouri State Capital-Audio
May 9 2015 - audio posted
National Safe Boating Week/Ed Huntsman
National Wx Service/Andy Bailey
High Tide marine Cords/Mike
US Coast Guard Aux About Boating Class/Wilson Allsbrook
WOW WORLD OF WATERSPORTS!
Welcome to Bob's No Wake Zone Boating Radio Show home port...
Lots of boating safety information along with our sponsors info available to you here.
Thanks for listening Saturday mornings 10:06 - 11AM Central on News Talk KRMS...click the logo
above to listen via streaming or HD 3 on 935 Rocks...or Alexa..."play KRMS Radio"!
SATURDAY'S 10:06 - 11am Central Click to listen - Also HD3 at 935 Rocks
ON DEMAND DOCK BOX ARCHIVES
To listen to past shows...Click on the Dock Box!
Hear portions of my shows Saturday mornings on Truman Lake's 95.3 KDKD FM...8-8:30AM Central...click to listen!
Master Captain Bob May is your host each week...Thanks for listening and tell a boating friend to join us!
What are these two listening to....Click
WORLD'S LARGEST BOAT DEALER
The Surf Shop 4543 Osage Beach Pkwy
Marina/Sales 3070 Bagnell Damge Beach Pkwy, Osage Beach
Always Open at MarineMax.com
Sponsor of Boating Song Clip of the Week
View entire Race Video from KRMS Radio and KRMS TV - Sat. June 4, 2022
Thanks for helping to raise and donate
$25,000 to Wake for Warriors!
Read all about the new USCG Fire Extinguisher rules...provided by USCG Recreational Boating Program Specialist Dist. 8. Email Paul Paul.email@example.com
Lake of the Ozarks Certified Instructors and now taking reservations for this Nationally recognized training. Click the logo above and learn more. Then sign up!
Bob's On Demand DOCK BOX Audio Archives
2022 SHOWS ARCHIVES
Thanks for listening!
Click on the segment that you want
to hear from this year!
Audio January 8 2022 Show
BOAT US Foundation Amanda Perez on Boating Education online
Fueling your boat Tips with Lenny Rudow, Boat US contributing editor
Titanic Sank 110 Year Ago Josh Milford Historian with stories
More Titanic stories with Josh Milford
Audio January 15 2022 Show
LOMDA Overland Park Boat Show Mike Kenagy Marine Dealers Ex. Dir.
Protecting USCG Captain's 360 Coverage Pros Chris Buseman
More details on liability insurance with Chris Buseman
Ameren Draw Down underway what does it all mean Bryan Vance Aameren Shoreline Managerment
NEW YEAR JAN 1 2022 SHOW AUDIO
All American Kayak Fishing Series with Tyler Cole
LLGF Better Bauman - Ladies Let's Go Fishing
Part Two with Betty
USCG Aux Bob Arisman on floatilla formation and Michelle Cook on Eagle Days
AUDIO FEBRUARY 5 2022
Around the Waterfront News and Expo 2022 with KC Cloke
Overland Park Boat Show Afterglow reports - 5 interviews
WOW Watersports Dave Burgess lines up water toys for 2022 season
BOAT US Membership Austin White with many benefits for members
AUDIO FEBRUARY 12 2022 SHOW
Polar Plunge Crustal Schuster and Around the Waterfront News
Arabia Steamboat Museum in Kansas City with David Hawley Part 1
Malta and Radner Steamboats Found Part 2
Will they be recovered...Part 3 with David Hawley www/1986.com
AUDIO FEBRUARY 19 2022 SHOW
St Pats Day Boat Parade, Blessing of the Fleet andmore with Liz Brown LW Chamber
Fishing Expo experience and Waterfront News
USCG New Fire Extinguisher Regs with USCG Paul Barnard Recreational Boating Safety Program Manager
Part Two with Paul Barnard and the PASS system for extinguisher use
AUDIO FOR MARCH 5 2022
MRAA Jason Walz on new Pre-Owned Boat Certification program
Part 2 with Jason on MRAA Program
Part 3 with Jason on MRAA Program
Ozarks Scuba Diving with Kris Miller
AUDIO MARCH 12 2022 SHOW
The BioKleen story with Owner/Chemist Tim Kolawski
Part two of BioKleen and 35 years!
St. Pats weekend...Inteliplug systen and Water Safety Seminar
2nd Attempt at the World's Largest Boat Parade with Heather Brown FunLake.com
AUDIO MARCH 19 2022
St. Pats Blessing of the Fleet, Boat Parade, Water Safety Seminar
Sea Tow Foundation Ex. Dir. Gail Kulp on projects underway
Part two with Gail Kulp on Boating Safety Advisory Council openings
Water Patrol Classes, Lake West Expo with Jessica Bond and Around the Waterfront News
AUDIO APRIL 2 2022 POSTED
The Atlantic Story with Craig Richie
Part 2 Atlantic found
Operation Dry Water with USCG Paul Barnard
BOAT US Membership VP Heather Lougheed with lots of benefits
AUDIO APRIL 9 2022 SHOW
April In-Water Boat Show & More Mike Kenagy LOMDA
110 Year ago the Titanic sank killed 1500...Historian Josh Milford joins us
Part two with more interesting stories with Josh
Dockside Boat Cleaning-Dock Cleaning and more with Jesse Witt - Kwik Kar
AUDIO APRIL 16 2022
Spring Commissioning Checklist with Ted Sensenbrenner BOAT US Foundation
Part two of things to check before your first cruise.
Weather Call with Gene Norman, Certified Meteorologist
Understanding weather reports...more with Gene Norman
AUDIO APRIL 23 2022 SHOW
Guinness Boat Parade Lagina Fitzpatrick and Heather Brown
Marine Max Teresa Riley and Dale Law
Boaters University with AIM President Gary Desanctis
Part two on Trawler Fest and more with Gary Desanctis
AUDIO APRIL 30 2022 SHOW
Red Boats to the Rescue Captain Travis Coleman Tow Boat US LOZ
Boat to Bridal Cabve with GM Steve Thompson
Harbor Hop and Boat Parade with CVB Ex. Dir. Heather Brown
Operation Dry Water Lt. James Ellis USCG
AUDIO FOR MAY 7 2022
Lithium Batteries + - Nigel Calder, Marine Industry writer and researcher
PFD's for Pups BOAT US Magazine Editor Stacey Wigmore on Dog Research
Issues for boaters to follow Government Affairs with Manager David Kennedy, BOAT US.
Part Two with David Kennedy more info
AUDIO MAY 14 2022 SHOW
Support Our Troops Poker Run with Jeremy Anderson and Ed Champion Big Thunder Marine
MADD National President Alex Otte holding press conference to launch BUI campaign
The Surf Club at Marine Max LOZ is open with Marley Simpson.
More Surf Club details with Devin Barnett and Kyle Bargfrede
AUDIO MAY 21 2022
Lake Race update Christy
OPA Ed Smith on KRMS Morning Show
Legislative update with State Rep Dr. Lisa Thomas
Kayak events with Donna Swall, LOWA Ex. Dir.
AUDIO MAY 28 2022 SHOW
KC Chief Nick Lowery Birthday weekend at LOZ
World Record Boat Parade info Heather Brown LOZ CVB
Remember the Grand Glaize 68 years ago today
Mystery of the Fehey couple and the Grand Glaize accident
AUDIO FROM 6 4 2022 SHOW
Alex Otte National President MADD announced BUI=DUI campaign
Wake Surfing Study results with David Dickerson, NMMA
Part two with David on Wake Legislation
Safe Fueling and the ECO with Debra Wolfe, Jeff Dorhauer, Capt. Doug Beck and our host. www.floatyourboats.com
SHOW AUDIO JUNE 11 2022
Sea Tow President Kristen Frohnhoefer Top Ten Tips for boaters
Part 2 with Sea Tow President More tips
Lake Race Highlights and Tow Boat Captain Search
Heroes Care President Jon Jerome on Support our Troops Poker Run and MMC Boating Song of the Week.
AUDIO JUNE 18 2022 SHOW
E-15 Warning and help Callie Hoyt NMMA update
Part 2 with Callie Hoyt on E015 Legistration
Boat Parade Press Conference and Tim McNitt (Walrus) Atlantis Dive
On Water Training BOAT US Alan Dennison
JUNE 25 2022 SHOW AUDIO
Operation Dry Water - Taylor Matsko with NASBLA
BoatSetter program with Kim Koditeck
' Part 2 with Kim on Boatsetter And MMC Boat Song of the week
Wake for Warriors Lt. Col. Dave Deep and Marine Max events
AUDIO JULY 2 2022 SHOW
Support Our Troops Poker Run interviews with Service Members, Volunteers and Boat drivers
Part two SOT Check Presentation to Heroes Care $25,641
GLBBS Great Lakes Boat Building School gets $75,000 grant for more training with President Nikki Storey
Operation Dry Water is underway and Lt. James Ellis, Dist 8 Enforcement Officer has last minute info and warnings
AUDIO FOR JULY 9 2022 SHOW
Around the Waterfront News
Sea Tow Foundation Ex. Dir. Gail Kulp on National Boating Safety Awards and more
OPA Races Michigan City Grand Prix with CEO Jack Arnett -CVB
MMC Boating Song and Capt. Scalawag on the Calypso Pirate Ship at LOZ
AUDIO JULY 16 2022 SHOW
Two new products from Safe Lakes, Owner Emlie Veinot joins us
Part two with Emlie on Life Cord and Prop Guard
Wake for Warriors underway Lt. Col. David Deep at HaHa Tonka for the Midwest Wakesurf Open Presented by Marine Max
BOAT US Membership VP Heather Lougheed on many benefits to joining the other 800,000+ members!
AUDIO JANUARY 29 2022
Invasive Carp and Wakeboard boats with Jill Sims NMMA
Jill Sims part two on legislation about wake surfing
Water Safety Council and Captain's Association of Missouri Capt. Doug Beck
Water Safety Seminar and Scholarships part two with Capt. Beck
AUDIO JANUARY 22 2022 SHOW
Great Looper Scott Meyers of Tulsa and his 6,000 mile adventure
More with Scott and then Kim Russo, Dir Great Loop Cruisers Assoc
America's Boating Channel and Marty Lafferty with more videos for boating safely
Tulsa Boat Sport and Travel Show Ex.Dir Jennifer Maricle on the 2022 show
SHOW AUDIO JULY 23 2022
Around the Waterfront News - Tourist - Wake for Warriors and $25K from Marine Max
Boating Safety Program Manager Paul Barnard USCG New Orleans
Boating stats and new requirements Part 2 with Paul Barnard
Part 3 with Paul and USCG Aux donation present by State Rep. Dr. Kisa Thomas
SHOW AUDIO JULY 30 2022
Drivers Ed for Boaters Alan Dennison Boat US Foundation
President BOAT US Foudation Chris Edmunstron on boating stats
Wake Responsibility Lee Gatts Director Gov Affairs WSIA
New Wake laws with more Lee Gatts in Part 2
SHOW AUDIO AUGUST 6 2022
Florida BUI Operation Dry water stats Lt. Seth Wagner
Missouri Water Patrol Lt. Steven Burgun on 4th of July
Propeller Safety with Gary Polson
More in part 2 with Gary Polson on Safety around Props.
AUDIO SHOW AUGUST 13 2022
Around the Waterfront News
Ride for Freedom Greg Surdyke and Dan Barber with details
Fell Marine Engine Cut Off FOB system with Captain Matt Crissey
Fireboy-Xintex VP Sales Mkt Keith Larson on safety awareness bulletin
SHOW AUDIO - AUGUST 20 2022
Harbormaster Jordan Glidden Elliott Bay Marina Seattle
Electric Shock Drowning Ann Augsberger SafeElectricity.org
Part two with Ann on Electricity and water
Super Cat Fest Alvin Heathman and America's Waterway Watch
SHOW AUDIO AUGUST 27 2022
Dam to Dam Challenge with Ray Lee, Speedboat Magazine
IBEX Show Director Anne Dunbar
Part two IBEX with Anne Dunbar
Ozark Boat Safety Training with Captain Doug Beck and Heather Brown Air Show details
SHOW AUDIO SEPTEMBER 3 2022
Blake Martin accident story with mother Annie - lessons learned
2022 Docks Expo with Christi Kleiner
E-15 Still a problem with Brady Kay, Pontoon & Deckboat Magazine
LCTC Marine Instructor Tim Keeney and Harbor Hop with Heather Brown FunLake.com
SHOW AUDIO SEPTEMBER 10 2022
September In-Water Boat Show with Mike Kenagy- LOMDA
Heartland Classics Vintage Boat Show with Mark Engstrom
National US Coast Guard Museum with Dir. Elizabeth Varner
Part two On Museum with Dir. Varner
AUDIO SEPTEMBER 17 2022 SHOW
Stockton Sportsman Show with Tiffany Pierce
Arkansas Outoors with Katherine Andrews
MOTO Marine Lab and Aquarium Sean Stover
They have Boats! GM Dale Law, Marine Max LOTO
AUDIO FOR SHOW SEPT 24 2022
Dockside Boat Cleaning Jesse Witt from Kwik Kar
MMAX Parts Manager Morgan Mayer and MMC Song of the week
MMAX Service Manager Christ Wright
IBEX Update with Anne Dunbar
Contact me via Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Give them a break...watch your wake!
Thanks again for listening...great to have you on board!